Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Cover your eyes.

I know the political world is all hot and bothered by the primary season, but this blog has been and will remain empty of any news, opinion, or information about the latest grand race.

Why?

My reminder is that I need to stay out of the comment sections of dedicated political blogs. They are cesspools; nothing more than a gaggle of chickens pecking at each other... tit-for-tat amongst barely literate assholes who think they're clever and vacuous shills who's favorite party candidates' words ring round empty skulls like a hawk's shriek in a canyon.

They make me ashamed for my country. I see some posts and come nearly to tears that these people have the gall to call themselves free Americans.

It's enough to make someone descend from a position of finely meted libertarianism to blistering anarchy. Screw'em all and let the gods sort it out.

Nobody '08, for the good of the independent citizen.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

VOTE OBAMA! WOO-HOO! YEE_HAW!

Oh, sorry, I should have respected the point of your post...

hee hee hee.....

(leaves as other commenters gather to respond to my stupid comment.....no doubt making the good Doctor's point even more emphatically....)

12:10 PM  
Blogger Dr. StrangeGun said...

Respect the point of my bayonet, ye rascal! *poke*

12:17 PM  
Blogger Tam said...

I am contemplating the feasibility of trying to remain drunk until November of '12.

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AT least it will be the dirtiest campaign of our lifetimes,so enjoy it for the farce it is.As far as screwing them,not if i drank all the cheap whiskey in california.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home