Saturday, September 26, 2009

Like Christmas in... some other season

Last night I reviewed my bound book and opened up the safe to check on everything, make sure the oil hadn't evaporated, no spider infestation, etc.

It's been since January that I've bought anything. Shocking.

Also shocking; The things I pulled out of the safe that I'd forgotten about. Well, not so much shocking as "Oh yeah! Righteous!" that reminded me of opening presents.

ROFL. Did you know I bought two S&W M&P15 recievers in January, and own a sweet little H&R .22 revolver? 'Cause I sure as hell forgot...

I think I work too hard.

3 Comments:

Blogger NotClauswitz said...

Pictures of the H&R would be kewl.

7:23 PM  
Anonymous STxRynn said...

Yikes! Happened to me. I forgot I bought a nice little Rossi 38 to play with. I'd never done any internal work on a revolver. Thought about buying one (on sale for $210) when a dim memory said I might should check the iron box. Low and behold..... I with you. There is too much work to be done, and my play time is suffering.

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Furniture Movers Gilbert said...

Very nicee blog you have here

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home