Monday, December 24, 2007

A new tack...

Since I spend so much time either at work#1, or the gunshop, or maintaining my humble home, or simply resting... there's been a dearth of content to write about here.

So, I'm changing things a bit. I dragged out my old Olympus D100 (I'll let someone else write about what that means) 1.3mp camera and put a fresh CRV3 in it.

1.3MP doesn't inspire a lot of confidence, but I used this camera a long time before i replaced it. There's no zoom and the color map is kind of funky, but it'll work for what I'm planning:

I'm taking it to the gunshop. When something unusual comes along, by god, I'm taking photos with something better than the FuzzMaster (phonecam).

A sample, although hastily composed with the first gun I could reach in the safe.



That took a bit of processing, but it's passable, and much better than I'd get out of the cellphone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

cz-75 compact, nickel finish?

3:10 PM  
Blogger Dr. StrangeGun said...

Tanfoglio TZ75 Compact 9mm, hard chrome.

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home