So it begins...
I'll soon be entering a meager beginning for ammo manufacturing. What now?
I already have a press; I already have a couple thousand once-fired .38spl brass. I have powder and projectiles to start. What steps are happening right now?
- I just placed an order for a chrony F1.
- I have in my hot little hands instructions for making a vibratory tumbler
- I have an idea for making a batch powder drop machine
And now, once everything's together, I'll be laying the groundwork for logging and satistical batch checking while cranking out moderate 148gr HBWC .38spl loads.
What else will I be looking into shortly?
- what machinery is involved with hydraulically pressure forming brass or aluminum sheet into rimmed cups... aka rimfire brass
- electroplating kits for unusual finishes like polished tin or bronze, as well as the standard nickel and chrome
-electroplating silver, for projectiles and cases.