Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Haw.

http://www.daybydaycartoon.com/2008/06/17/#a004683

That's today's Day By Day cartoon, relevancy check to follow.

I've always been somewhat of an "absent-minded professor" type, though not nearly so much now since my sleep problems are being treated (apnea, for a long long time).

Today's cartoon reminded me of the 5-6 times I'd get up in the morning, oh so groggy, hop in the car and start it, settle in to start driving, pat my pants pocket and go "Aw, dammit... what did I do with my keys?"

2 Comments:

Blogger phlegmfatale said...

I've done that- stuck the keys in the ignition then dug through my purse for the keys. Nice to know I'm in good company.

11:58 PM  
Blogger Home on the Range said...

Thank God that's not just me doing that. At least I've not got to that Blondestar moment where I lock myself INSIDE my car.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home