Sunday, July 15, 2007

Quick and dirty.

Here's (most of) the CZ pantheon, with some guests.



And then I remembered the forgotten model 70...


What's missing? Most obviously, the CZ82/83 series isn't represented. I also want to get a CZ38 and eventually a CZ97. Other guns are the Fox and the CZ22, but I don't figure on ever finding either within reason.

I was also reminded of all the *other* clones... Norks, Sarsilmaz, Springfield P9, Sphinx, Baby Eagle, etc.

Oh, and sometime in the 70's, I turned up once, CZ made a copy of a .38spl Colt Official Police for state security personnel. I'll *never* find one of those :)

What's actually there? Ah, almost forgot. Looking at the last photo, on top: CZ27 .32acp, CZ70 .32acp, CZ52 7.62x25. On bottom: CZ75B Compact 9mm, CZ75B Compact .40S&W, Tanfoglio TZ-75 9mm, EAA Witness Compact .45acp "wonderfinish".

2 Comments:

Blogger phlegmfatale said...

Cool! It's like a little Busby Berkeley extravaganza, with pretty maids all in a row. You should do a stop-motion animation of them.

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need a Cz-45. The little .25 DAO version.

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home