Sunday, October 05, 2008

Ah look, product placement.

Yes, I'm endorsing a non-gun product.



Pretty good tea, inexpensive too. I find it at Food City. Here's a closer look at the label.



Why the endorsement on the gun blog?



Nothing like a little "gunpowder tea". The tin, pretty much air/water tight, holds 100 rounds of 9mm neatly.



The lid dents a bit, but I've turned it upside down while full, shaken it a bit, it stays closed.

Oh, and on another note, I've been tumbling like a madman;



All squeaky-clean (well, mostly) .38spl brass, with 50 rounds of .32 magnum for good measure. Once I get a powder measure I'll start loading again; eventually I want another pistol (or get the M&P repaired, needs a new firing pin bushing) and a .357 magnum carbine, something lighweight like a single.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home